Thursday, June 18, 2009


So long-time-no-update!! Sorry folks. I found out I can't get financial aid over the summer and can't just quit my program so I've been working even more than before. If you didn't think that was possible, it sadly is... lol. Just kidding, we're good! We had an amazing time in Mexico, and needed a vacation like nobody's business! Colby and Courtney's wedding was beautiful. And we had fun every minute of it. And got to see each other seven days in a row!! :) Now, we're getting ready for their reception on the 4th of July. Last week I was in my good friend, Brandy's wedding. That was great too. It's wedding season, baby!
We can't believe we're about to celebrate our 3 year anniversary. And on the plane ride home from Mexico we realized we'd been together for exactly ten years! And we're still head-over-heels for each other! :) Jason is currently learning all the ropes in hopes of a promotion at work. Last week he created all the new drinks for Hi-life's new menu, and they are amazing. I finished my last day of student teaching in Seattle last week, and will start student teaching 3rd grade at Dick Scobee in Auburn in the fall. That's right, we're finally planning on moving home. It won't be official until next Spring. But we're very excited to be closer to family and friends! We love you all, sorry we've been so busy lately! But hope to see you soon!! :)

No comments: