Tuesday, December 16, 2008

We wish you a Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas everyone!! If anyone knows me at all, they know how excited I get around this time of year! And I'm not going to let this silly economy get me down... even though it's trying very hard!! lol

First of all, every year it's a tradition in my family to go to the mountains and get a christmas tree! However, this year my dad decided it wasn't a good idea since he's building a garage and they're tearing part of his living room wall down!! Yes, in December! Don't get me started. By the way, anyone seen our back yard lately? That was supposed to be finished circa 1999... hahaha I love my daddy with all my heart. Anyhoo... Jason and I have been working like crazy so a mountain trip didn't work out this year. And a heartbroken Stacy grumpily trudged through the boring tree farm... lol Ok, it wasn't that bad. And Jason surprised me with a gingerbread house making kit when we got home. He's a keeper! :D It was also his idea for the melty snowman in the front yard which is my favorite part!

We hope to see everyone over the holidays! I'm sorry we've been so busy this year, but that shouldn't be an excuse. Just for a little update, I only have 3 days left at my job!! I start student teaching in a kindergarten class in January and I couldn't be more excited. We have a lot of things to be thankful for this year... including YOU!! Thanks for stopping by to check up on us and we hope to see you soon. Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments: